Missing pieces of the puzzle...

Coop

Missing pieces of the puzzle...

Post by Coop »

Wow Bob wow!

So... In Twin Peaks Fire walk with me, Laura has a dream where Annie Blackburn appears in Laura's bed all bloody...Annie gives her this message:
"My name is Annie, and I've been with Laura and Dale. The good Dale is in the Lodge, and he can't leave. Write it in your diary."

Man oh man, I really hope that she did, and that somehow those pages ended up where Hawk found them. Been hoping to see that little piece of information fall into the right hands. And for that super cool scene in FWWM to finally pay off!

Either way, good things comes to those who waits...obviously!

/Coop
Last edited by Coop on 12 June 2017, 05:32, edited 1 time in total.
Facundo

Re: Missing pages...

Post by Facundo »

Oh my.. god! What an incredible episode. Lot of thinks to talk about, but this is probably the biggest discovery.

I think we can all agree that what Hawk found are THE RIPPED PAGES from Laura's Diary. I don't have any doubt.

It's hard to know who put them there, but I have two possibilities (both of them great) (sorry for being too excited BUT THIS WAS THOUGHT 25 YEARS AGO)

-Mike, the one armed man, when he went to the bathroom of the police station
-Leland, when he went to the station to ID the killer (BOB) with the poster. This is great, because it is very feasible and this would redeem Leland completely, as he "turned himself" by turning BOB putting those pages there.

This is an interesting quote from the book Lynch on Lynch
INTERVIEWER: The movie plays around with a lot of notions of time. For instance, Dale Cooper is mentioned in a scene, but he hasn't come to town yet.

LYNCH: Exactly. Although I don't really like talking about things, I've got to say the one thing about that scene - where Annie suddenly appears in Laura's bed. This is before Laura has been murdered, and before Coop has come in Twin Peaks. Annie appears, filled with blood, and wearing the exact same dress that she's wearing when she was in the Red Room with Cooper in the series - in the future. She says to Laura, "The good Dale is in the Lodge and he can't leave. Write it in your diary." And I know that Laura wrote that down, in a little side space in her diary. Now if Twin Peaks, the series, had continued, someone may've found that. It's like someone in 1920 saying "Lee Harvey Oswald" or something, and then later you sort of see it all. I had hopes of something coming out of that, and I liked the idea of the story going back and forth in time.
Fuego, camina conmigo | @ArgTwinpeaks
Coop

Re: Missing pages...

Post by Coop »

Yeah, I totally agree with you. And I don't think it's possible to get too excited about The Return. 😉

Thank you for that quote from Lynch on Lynch. That book is certainly one of the main reasons I never lost all hope about a new season. ( even thought there's been times where there wasn't much hope left)

Can't wait to see Hawk reading this!
Facundo

Re: Missing pieces of the puzzle...

Post by Facundo »

"My name is Annie, and I've been with Laura and Dale. The good Dale is in the Lodge, and he can't leave. Write it in your diary."

Fuego, camina conmigo | @ArgTwinpeaks
Coop

Post by Coop »

Wow!

This is huge! Especially since there's been several theories about Annie and that Lynch and Frost had written her out of the whole thing. I really hoped it wasn't true. Looks like Annie will be important in the return after all.

(Which also makes it even more intersting why she's so well hidden away in Secret history of twin peaks! Who did that? And why?)
Thanks Facundo, good eye!
Ludolynch

Post by Ludolynch »

Well done, Facundo ! 8-)
Maybe we'll know more about what happened to Annie ? That would be great... And it really seems to be Laura's handwriting (no surprise).
But will we know WHO put the pages there ?
Dale Cooper is not what he seems...
RobertoLunelio

Post by RobertoLunelio »

Look at the posture, visage and clothes of this man. Doesn't he remind you of BOB?
Attachments
TwinPeaks.png
dale_coop

Post by dale_coop »

Really nice facundo, thanks for the pics
"Oh Annie"
<3 <3 <3

The next episodes will be yrev very interesting! Can't wait!
A damn fine cup of coffee
nagysui

Post by nagysui »

What I'm wondering about is which diary she wrote Annie's message into. In FWWM, when she has the nightmare about Annie, her secret diary is already with Harold. So did she record it in her public diary? Was there any indication that pages were ripped from that too? Or were they torn out later (i.e. after it was done with and filed as evidence) by any chance? And if so, how come noone read and noticed the message during the investigation?
Lynchland

Post by Lynchland »

You guys rock ! I only wish I could "join the party" sooner, as I only see the new parts on Tuesdays nights, but you have done an awesome work. I'll share this on Lynchland.
Call for help !

Roland K. / Lynchland