Dale Coop in ICU room?

Cparedes8

Dale Coop in ICU room?

Post by Cparedes8 »

After Frank Truman's Skype conversation with Doc Hayward, it was revealed that the night after bad Coop came out of the ICU room where Audrey Horne was in. This gives me reason to believe that the theory that has been going around about Richard Horne being the son of Audrey and (bad) Coop. Cause what if Coop raped Audrey while she was in a coma? And if you remember in the opening scene of the season the giant tells (good) Coop the names of two people Linda & RICHARD!! Just a thought...
I'm Dougie2

Re: Dale Coop in ICU room?

Post by I'm Dougie2 »

I agree with that theory.
I'm Dougie2

Post by I'm Dougie2 »

I really wonder what's up with Linda??? That dude mentioned her in episode 6 but we haven't seen her.
I'm Dougie2

Post by I'm Dougie2 »

Also, what's up with the guy yelling in the door of the diner?? Sounded like he yelled a name.
Cparedes8

Post by Cparedes8 »

That name that was yelled in the diner was Bing. He's one of the guitarists that was playing in the bang bang bar in the episode where Richard was first introduced. Which Bing is David Lynch's son lol
Also what scene was Linda mentioned in that episode you said?
nagysui

Post by nagysui »

It was the scene the hairy guy gets a lift with Harry Dean into town. He says Linda finally got the electric wheelchair.
Facundo

Post by Facundo »

Cparedes8 wrote: 20 June 2017, 00:33 That name that was yelled in the diner was Bing. He's one of the guitarists that was playing in the bang bang bar in the episode where Richard was first introduced. Which Bing is David Lynch's son lol
Also what scene was Linda mentioned in that episode you said?
What he yells is "Billy", not Bing. That was confirmed by Sabrina Sutherland. The closed captions are wrong.

Riley Lynch is Bing, and Billy is credited to the lumberjack questioned by Andy at the beginning. Curiously, he is appointed 4:30 ("430. Remember Richard and Linda").
Fuego, camina conmigo | @ArgTwinpeaks
!kcoRs'teL

Post by !kcoRs'teL »

I found myself wondering if 430 would turn out to be the number of Audrey's hospital room and that what Mister C got up to in there led to the existence of Richard and Linda.
Facundo

Post by Facundo »

!kcoRs'teL wrote: 20 June 2017, 13:59 I found myself wondering if 430 would turn out to be the number of Audrey's hospital room and that what Mister C got up to in there led to the existence of Richard and Linda.
That is very interesting!
Fuego, camina conmigo | @ArgTwinpeaks