today i've cried

wormholesurfer

today i've cried

Post by wormholesurfer »

HI everyone,

Today i've cried. I cried because what i saw is amazing, strange, beautifull. I have not understand all, not that much, but seeing some comments on internet it seems that we can fin many answers about many things in TP mythology.
I have never seen a thing like that before, it was an experience, This season 3 is becoming something big, so big.

I can' t tell really more at the moment, i'm so impressed.

what were your feelinsg guys ?
!kcoRs'teL

Re: today i've cried

Post by !kcoRs'teL »

It was beautiful and it was terrifying and it took my breath away while watching it, and continues to catch my breath whenever I think about it. An incredible show.
Coop

Re: today i've cried

Post by Coop »

I had a big smile the whole way through that long long wonderful sequence. It was amazing and beautiful and something totally unique. Never seen anything like it and I loved it.

The thing I love most about this is how awesome it feels to not understand a fucking thing, but at the same time have a feeling that maybe you DO understand it! At least some of it... like, intuitively, it makes sense. And if it doesn't, who doesn't love mysteries? If I want everything explained, decoded and demystified, why would I ever want to watch a David Lynch movie?

I also feel that there's this connection to the book Secret history of twin peaks...like it made stuff in episode 8 feel almost familiar, reminding us about stuff in the book.

Twin Peaks The return is a dream come true!