So what happens ?

wormholesurfer

So what happens ?

Post by wormholesurfer »

Hi guys, so what really happened ? i do not understand what i am watching to be honest. I love it but can't understand where the story is going and what is the real plot .

ALl i wanted after S2 was : the fate of cooper and the way how doppelganger, bob, spirits works.
We had some clue but nothing is really here. Instead we have some answers of the newest things. This is cool , i enjoy it so much but i still don't know what is really happening and the link between all.

- What game is playing Diane ?
- Evil Coop's picture in the glass room place ? wtf ?
- Gordon's drawing and his laura's vision !
- Margaret speech about dream and laura
- the song at the roadhouse is also speaking about dreams

this episode was pretty "fast" compared to the previous one, we learned things but as i said i still do not understand lol

what are your thoughts ?
wormholesurfer

Re: So what happens ?

Post by wormholesurfer »

After some thoughts

I think Bob has been removed from Evil coop and his now, and for a long time inside Richard. Seems that there is several timeframe shown, and i guess that evil coop's one was before. I mean that everything we could have seen about evil coop was somewhere in the past and for Richard in the present.
Ritual of episode 8 where Bob was removed out is when Real coop left the BL in episode 2/3.

Maybe Real coop is already back here and we have just not seen him ... or maybe all the doogie stuff is just a dream or something. And What if Real Coop was in fact Evil Coop without Bob ? and he act like he does for a secret purpose ... ?
Lhasa_apso

Re: So what happens ?

Post by Lhasa_apso »

I don't think that the audience is supposed to know exactly what is happening until the second half of season 3. In this episode Margaret says that "the circle is almost complete ... It all comes out now, flowing like a river" which probably means that from now on, all the different pieces/clues from episodes 1 to 10 will fall into place. Up to now we've been watching for clues like she says, "Watch and listen to the dream of time and space."